Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm back home on April 19 and back to work on the 20th.

Understand very well that just by saying "Thank you" is not enough. However, this is the least I can do for now. March 31, 2007 is one of the most memorable dates in my life! I was touched that you still remember me, glad that I could still recognize some of you, surprised that I could remember some of the incidents with you while at school, sorry that I missed saying "Hi" to you or could not recognize you, and amazed that this gathering was so well organized.

The credit definitely should go to the committee members, especially, To Big Wan. Really appreciate her persistence and hard work. The gathering and the turnout will not have happened without all your hard work! Here's my salute to all of you for keeping in touch after 30 years!

Let me know ahead of time if you visit the San Francisco area in the United States.Best regards,

Ms. Luk
22-4-2007
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home