Wednesday, November 29, 2006

ck 陸愛玲老師的回郵

Hi Li Ho-kong and everyone at Ping Society,

What a pleasant surprise to hear from you after thirty years! I recently learned about your reunion through Ms. Lo Yim Han, which, of course, is after the fact. However, I am so glad to receive an email from you.

I have no problem reading the attachments. You can post my email address on your Website. After all these years, I would love to learn more about every and to at least see your photos (hopefully with names for me to recognize).

Right now, I am unable to attach any photos yet. Will send some when I have them. I am now a grandmother of two and am still working. If any of you happen to visit the San Francisco area, email me and I can arrange to meet you.

God bless and take care,

Ms. Luk (Christina Wu)
27-11-2006
cchriswu@gmail.com
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home